Module # 1, [Compact] -
Mobile Programming Compact Course
The Compact Certification Course is aimed towards people who want to get a quick and intensive training in wireless technologies.
The course teaches JavaMe (J2ME) the leading and most popular mobile technology language.
J2ME currently runs on billions of mobile phones and offers a host of opportunities as it is being used very widely across all mobile software companies.
Salient features of the course
Content of the Course
- Web based interactive course is perfect for the working executives and full time students.
- Learn from the comfort of your home at any time of your convenience
- Work on live commercial projects
- Get certification / work experience for the full tenure of the course.
- You can Interact with our parent company's (Chakra Interactive) engineers and development team for better grasp of the concepts.
- Introduction to Mobile Phone Programming
- (a) Evolution of the Mobile Phones, Networks, and Services
- . Mobile Phone Family
- . The Flexible Mobile Phone
- (b) Wireless Technologies and Architectures
- . Cellular Communication Systems
- . Short-Range Communication Systems
- (c) Mobile Application Deployment
- Java 2 Micro Edition
- (a) Java Family Overview
- (b) J2ME Platform.
- . Less Capable Devices : Targeting CLDC
- . More Capable Devices : Targeting CDC
- . Networking Support
- . Optional Packages
- . Java Technology Standardization
- (c) Development Environment
- . Java Development Kit.
- . NetBeans IDE
- . Eclipse IDE
- . J2ME Plug in for IDEs
- . Developing MIDP Applications for CLDC
- . Developing CDC Applications
- (d) Application Examples
- . Wireless Messaging API : Sending SMS
- . Mobile Multimedia API : Audio Player
- . Communication : Downloading Documents with GCF
- . XML Parsing : Parsing RSS
- Mobile Fragmentation and Porting
- (a) Mobile Fragmentation causes and solutions
- (b) Smart Porting techniques
- (c) Introduction to porting tools
- (d) Creation of a porting tool
- Industrial Project
- (a) To create a project in company with a group of Industry professionals.
|Total Course Time
||12 weeks (Approximately 5 to 7 hours weekly)
|Total Course Fees
||US$ 200 Full one time payment or 3 easy installments of US$ 100 every 4 weeks.
Module #1 [Compact] - Mobile Programming Compact Course
Module #2 [Complete] - Mobile Programming Complete Course
Module #3 [Elite] - The iPhone Programming Course
Module #4 [ Mobile Testing/QA ] Mobile Testing Course
Module #5 [ Sigma ] The Android Programming Course
Module #6 [ Delta ] The Windows Phone Programming Course